17 janeiro, 2007

Emily's Challenge - 2 card

Esse é a carta da segunda semana ... e o tema sugerido pela Emily é o que Poderoso para você. Cada semana ela sugere um tema no seu blog.

************
This is the card for the 2nd week and what's powerful for me is:

"That I have the power to make me happy or unhappy. I can choose whick it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, and I'm going to be happy in it."
Groucho Marx



Card 2 - Back

4 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Amiga, parabéns pela produção. As cartas estão lindas e vc está super fashion com esse desafio international!! rs..rs.. Beijão

Rita disse...

Both your cards look so nice. Love the buttons on card #2. Cant wait to se more. :)

Vibeche Bergqvist Ellingsen disse...

I love your card and it`s so true, we can choose this day to be happy :)

Sil disse...

Alê,
Estou adorando o seu blog, tá show!!!
Essas cartas que fofas!
Beijos,
Silmara